Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blessed and Beautiful Day!

I am so thankful for these past two days as there have been so many blessings! Yesterday Atti received in the mail his date to write his canadian citizenship test at the end of the month and Valentina and John brought baby Hallie into the world. Today was my fourth treatment, I am over the hill with two to go, Jeff had his last treatment today YEAH!, and I had the chance to meet little Hallie for the first time following my treatment and was blessed and honoured to be asked to be her kuma (godmother). Today was an amazing day!

Now about my treatment.....

Last night I didn't sleep as I messed up my steroid medications and had to take three tabs instead of two at nighttime - side effects insomnia! My treatment went well today, I slept through most of it as they give you a bag of Benedryl for any allergic reactions you might have from the drugs. So, if anyone wants to know what I am feeling like go take a half a box of Benedryl and then give me a call! Just kidding but this is how I am feeling and I slept 3/4 of the day away. Tomorrow I go for my Neulasta shot to boost my white blood cell count up and then nothing for three whole weeks!

Thank you God for all my blessings today!

~sasha

1 comment:

  1. some praiseworthy articles has been submitted here. The endeavor to provide encouragement to perform at your best is appreciable. I found a great site for Canada Immigration at http://immigrationprofessionals.info

    ReplyDelete