Friday, March 13, 2009

The day after!

Not too much excitement going on today!

Managed to answer some e-mails and rested after lunch. I had to go to the clinic for my Neulasta shot which I only have one more scheduled. I am free now for three whole weeks except going to the clinic on the 24th for genetic testing. This is a nice sigh of relief! I also managed to get a couple groceries with my mom following my appointment today.

As for symptoms, I feel like I am still drugged up on Benedryl and I have a slight bit of bone discomfort coming on which is about a 2/10 so not too bad. Lets hope it stays at bay as my steroids will be finished this weekend and the Neulasta shot should be kicking in soon too! But for now just mostly fatigue which I can handle - more sleep no problems there!

That's it for now!

~sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment