Monday, March 2, 2009

I Feeeeelllllll Good!

Well.... after feeling pretty crummy for 8 days, Friday morning I decided that would be the end of it! I remembered back to all the days when I used to drink weird concoctions and cleansing/detox drinks and I referred back to what exactly they did for me physically/emotionally & spiritually. One of them was a flush and at this point of feeling like crap literally I was going to try anything (the store bought things were not working either). So..... first thing Friday morning I drank my special drink and within an hour I was singing Alleluia! I ended up juicing for most of the remainder of the day to give my body and digestive system a break.

We also had dinner planned with friends that evening which was amazing, great friends, great food, great laughs ~ what more could you ask for?

Saturday came around and I decided I was going to try to flush my system one more time, which I was successful at! Part of me is kicking myself in the ass for not thinking of doing this sooner! I juiced most of the day, ate raw fruits and veggies and then had dinner.

Not sure that because I flushed my system and cleared everything out I was feeling sooooo much better but man my energy levels were the highest they had been in a long time. High enough to be able to for the first time since the treatments started, completely clean the upstairs part of our house, dusting, bedding, laundry, wash the kitchen and bathroom down from top to bottom, you name it. It felt so good to be able to do this on my own and not get tired, except for when 6:00 p.m. rolled around and I ended on the couch for the rest of the night. I even cooked a "real meal" for the first time since starting my treatments!

I am so thankful and grateful for the energy I had this weekend and can only pray that it continues for the next two weeks till my next.

I hope everyone else had an amazing weekend!

~sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment