Sunday, March 15, 2009

OUCH!

Even though today was a beautiful day, I only saw it from afar off of my couch and through the window.

I am still so thankful that I have not had any nausea or vomitting throughout these treatments but let me tell you the bone pain is kicking in. I normally experience discomfort from my Neulasta shot but now with the new chemo drugs, and the main side effect being bone pain it amounts to a little more discomfort than my liking. But hey, I can say it is tolerable and about a 6/10, and feel and look like someone who has had arthritis for years, and it radiates from my lower back to my ankles. Praying and sending healing love to myself in hopes that the discomfort will start to decrease over these next couple of days. Along with the help of Atti's amazing massages!

Again, most of my past couple of days have been lying on the couch and taking hot baths. Not too bad I guess! Hoping I might be able to get out for a walk this week and get a little bit of exercise in.

Let's see how things go!

~sasha

1 comment:

  1. You're doing amazing - I love how you are staying positive - It will make all the difference. Pretty soon you will be able to have the windows open and go for walks in nice weather, that should help!

    ReplyDelete