Friday, April 24, 2009

All Done!

Yesterday was my last chemo treatment, phase 2 over and out! It was a good day, I was able to have a healing treatment from Kim while I was there which knocked me out even more than usual as I have been able to sleep through these last three chemo sessions. Thanks Kim!


Following treatments as I was leaving I am not sure how my emotions were. It was a combination of many emotions which I can't even describe, I am not sure if it has all set in yet! But I did feel great leaving the place, it was a happy moment!




After all the excitement, the rest of the day was spent sleeping! I am sure over these next couple of days the emotions will start to set in and possibly overtake me.

Here are a few more pictures from my last treatment...



Me and my girl Heidi

Attila and I

Keep "fighting like a girl" and kick some cancer a$$!

~sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment