Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Much better!

Well... I am doing much better at this point than what I was doing last treatment! I still have bone pain but nothing in comparison to before and the new meds are keeping it tolerable.

I am able to walk up and down the stairs, take a shower, do a couple chores.... so thankful! It's amazing too because I have a different mind frame. I prepared myself for what symptoms I could possibly experience this time and just prayed that the meds would work and I wouldn't have a reaction to them. Don't get me wrong I am still sore, but I can tell my spirits are a higher this time around which makes the world of difference.

Possibly jumping the gun but I am hoping to get a little bit of slow walking in starting tomorrow because even though I still am moving around I am stiff so it would be nice to move around.

Also, I will be heading into this next treatment with the next game plan ready as my referral for radiology has gone through and I will be meeting with the radiologist on the 16th.

Keepin the chin high!

~sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment