Sunday, April 26, 2009

Resting!

So.... I am still resting since Thursday!

I had a healing treatment on Friday afternoon which left me to rest for an additional three hours afterwards, which felt good! I also finally slept for the first time consistently through the night considering my steroids usually cause insomnia for me.

Saturday didn't consist of too much, I helped my mom do some small things around the house like putting away the hats and scarfs, putting away the winter coats, etc. Doesn't sound like anything strenuous but I was exhausted by noon. Had some lunch and alternated between the bed and the couch for the rest of the night till dinner, ate and back off to bed for a nice long 9hr sleep. I woke up at 5:00 had breakfast, relaxed for a bit and then back off to bed again for a couple hours. The discomfort of the bone pain started to set in a little last night, so lets see how things go these next couple of days.

I also found out on Friday that I will be having my port removed on May 25th - YEAH! And my drugs are almost all gone!!!!!

The sun is out, the weather is beautiful and things are looking up!

~sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment